How You Can Use The Law Of Attraction To Be More Confident
In this blog post, we are talking about the #1 thing that will totally surge you into the next level of your self-love journey like nothing else! But what could it be?
You already know the ultimate way to manifest your desires, you have the #1 tool that I use to check-in with myself daily, you understand that self-love isn't about reaching a goal but it is about ALWAYS practicing conscious awareness.
Related Article: Three Quick & Easy Self-Trust Habits That Will Change Your Life
So what could possibly be left to do to make your self-love journey even more valuable?
Let's find out...
The #1 Thing That Will Surge Your Self-Love Journey is YOU!
Let me remind you of the important stuff:
• Self-trust is CONFIDENCE. Practicing self-trust is RELYING on yourself to always pull through.
• Practicing patience is about checking in with yourself, acceptance, and perseverance.
• Self-Trust + Patience = WORTHINESS.
• Your worthiness comes from your thoughts which inspire your actions! Remember, everything starts in your mind!
• Every step you take to discover your worth is helping you raise your vibration & manifest your wildest daydreams.
Do you want to know what the Soul Feminist with the most confidence does differently than everyone else?
She believes in herself! She lets go of all the people and situations that don't serve her. She doesn't believe all the lies people have said about her. She has integrity. She follows her heart. She makes the time to know herself. She doesn't rush her self-love journey, and she never gives up!
She becomes the creator of her reality just by choosing to show up for herself!
She has discovered her worthiness!
How do I know? Because I am that girl. I have been on this Self-Love journey for some time, and it wasn't until I started showing up for myself that I saw a real and tangible change in my world.
How can you get these same results?
YEP! That's ALL!
YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY, which means...
1. Your thoughts are always manifesting.
You must remain mindful of the energy you place out into The Universe because it can all materialize into your physical world.
You can control your thoughts.
Don't let them control you. You have the power to take control of your life by taking control of what you think. Remember to practice patience because it is easy to get frustrated with yourself for not thinking positive all the time. Again, practice makes perfect.
Start writing your own affirmations. Here is a great one to start with:
I AM WORTHY OF SELF-LOVE, PEACE, AND HAPPINESS.
2. Manifest feelings that match that thought.
If you are having worrisome thoughts, then you will feel anxiety in your body. If you can't stop thinking about your boo, then you will feel all warm and loved.
Trust that what you are feeling is valid and be patient enough to know that you can work through your emotions to find balance. When manifesting anything you want to be balanced because you want to manifest from a place that is both logical + emotional. Guided meditations are a great way to do this.
3. Take inspired action.
Realize when manifesting, you don't just ask and receive. The Law of Action states that there are steps that must be taken in order for anything to manifest.
When taking inspired action, you must trust your intuition. We ask for things all the time and get insight, but we ignore it because it isn't always something physical. Over time as you discover your worthiness, you will trust your intuition more because you chose to have patience with yourself.
Manifesting your best life all begins with you!
Check your thoughts. Check your emotions. Check your actions.
Are you doing everything in you to build up your confidence? Are you doing everything that you can to make sure you feel worthy of everything that you desire?
YOUR WORTH BEGINS IN YOUR MIND!
Here are several ways you can change the way you define your worth...
• Write out your dream life. Make sure it is loaded with detail.
• Act as if you already have everything that you desire.
• Say positive affirmations every day.
• Practice being grounded by using guided meditations.
• Let go of people, experiences, habits, and beliefs that don't serve you.
• Share your story with others to encourage them to keep pushing.
• Do something you love every day.
• Journal your feelings to help you sort through life's situations.
• TRUST YOURSELF.
• BE PATIENT WITH YOUR JOURNEY
• BELIEVE YOU ARE WORTHY!
You are well on your way to having EVERYTHING that you desire because NOW YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE MORE THAN WORTHY!
WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL WORTHY? LET'S CHAT IN THE COMMENT SECTION DOWN BELOW! (I RESPOND TO EVERY COMMENT!)